WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER ABOUT YOU?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website by identifying (1) which parts of our site are most heavily used, and (2) which portion of our audience comes from within the Bloom your business network. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that the customers will remain anonymous.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Customer information may be shared with third-party partners to the extent necessary to provide and improve web services or other communications to customers. Any third parties who receive customer information for this purpose are prohibited from using or sharing customer information for any purpose other than providing services to customers.
We may also provide your information to third parties in circumstances where we believe that doing so is necessary or appropriate to: satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
DEVICE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access bloomyourbusiness.com, such as IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language or other information of this nature. We use this information in an aggregate fashion to track access to bloomyourbusiness.com. At no time do we disclose site usage by individual IP addresses. Web server logs are retained on a temporary basis and then deleted from our systems.
You may disable cookies through your individual browser options. If you would like to learn more about cookies please refer to the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to customers of bloomyourbusiness.com does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party websites.
We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information we gather about you, we have taken commercially reasonable steps to protect the information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use of the Site and Content—permissions and restrictions. You may only make noncommercial uses of the Site and the Content. You agree to retain all copyright and other notices on any Content you obtain from the Site.
- Costumers will be able post comments, profiles and/or other content on the Site. By posting to the Site, you agree not post any content, or engage in any other activity in connection with the Site, that:
- Infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or publicity
- Violates any law or regulation
- Is intentionally false or misleading
- Defames, threatens, or harasses anyone
- Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive
- Is obscene or contains pornography
- Contains or utilizes any computer virus, other malicious code, or program that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or may unlawfully intercept any data or personal information
- Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity
- Prices and payment. We do everything we can to ensure that the prices on our and other company’s websites are correct, and we try to keep our prices constant. Sometimes we need to change the cost of a product, either up or down.
Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product’s prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have ordered but not yet paid for a product, we guarantee the price for one month from when the order was placed.
8. Your order is an offer to purchase products from us. The products you want will be made available to you in two business weeks once your payment has been authorized. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the products to you without giving any reason.
- The fee for the products is calculated and payable in advance. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the products until the fee has been paid.
- All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
- All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party, Euplatesc or PayPal Inc. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
You have the right to ask for a refund within the first 30 days of your purchase. In order to request for a refund, you need to complete 50% of the course. The refund will be processed in around 30 calendar days.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com